20101102

CLASSICCAMEL










Last sunday I decided to wear my new camel coat, which I bought in Antwerp last week. When I wear a classic piece, like this coat, I tend to wear something tough like these leather shorts to combine it with! I am really in love whith my new coat, I can wear it in a classic way, but when I wear it open or without a belt it's more casual. The pics where taken in the forest, the colours of the leaves are amazing and I tought it would be a good setting!!






Coat H&M trend
Sweater Zara
Shorts H&M
Belt H&M
Loafers Zara

5 comments:

  1. Mooie jas! Ik vind hem open wel wat leuker dan dicht, vooral die 4 foto's zijn erg mooi! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi outfit! Vooral je jas is prachtig! Jammer genoeg zie ik -als ik er bij dan- nooit leuke dingen bij Trend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaaaaa, ik kan weer reageren zie ik!! Super leuk! en jas open is leuker ind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtigeeeeeeeeee outfit! Ik vond die jas zo dik maken toen ik m bij een andere blogger zag maar bij jou is dat helemaal niet zo. Super mooi juist die trench!

    ReplyDelete